On behalf of our client KONICA MINOLTA, multinational leader in industrial technologies and business solution, Per Formare - as a recruitment agency authorized by the Ministry of Labor - researches two
who will join the newly established Workplace Hub R&D Lab in Rome. The candidates will design solutions spanning a broad range of technology sectors to support and enhance the capabilities of the end-point devices, contributing with their work to the most important innovation programme for Konica Minolta worldwide.
In this role the Systems Architects will be responsible for design, development, delivery and evolution of a sound, complex and flexible architecture able to define the solution as a core platform of the company (link to an introduction to the platform: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
His/her main accountabilities will be:
- Receive feedback from Enterprise Architects to understand the organizational requirements.
- Define and review system requirements with a high-degree of autonomy, thinking about possible technical solution alternatives.
- Develop architectural solutions for components and for the overall system that align with business and system requirements, and are ready to implement/install.
- Work with other system Architects to ensure the solution will work well with other components.
- Responsible for production of architectural documentation for hardware, software architecture and the handover into implementation.
- Working with multiple stakeholders in a complex, geographically diverse, federated business and IT environment.
Requirements to the position:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, SW/Systems Engineering or equivalent field.
2. Master or PhD in Computer Science, Software/Systems Engineering / Engineering Management or equivalent field is preferred.
3. Highly capable and knowledgeable, and able to work with a high-degree of autonomy on complex architectural tasks.
4. Preferably certified in architecture, or equivalent proof of architectural knowledge.
5. Previous experience in developing software, hardware topology, sizing, etc. for solutions architecture at different level of granularity.
6. Experience in leading complex, cross-functional problem-solving initiatives.
7. Strong understanding of information systems from a holistic perspective; key technologies and limitations; and systems modelling and enterprise frameworks.
8. Effective experience with service oriented architecture, in particular microservices.
9. Competence on UML and Software Engineering frameworks.
10. Competence on Agile methodologies, in particular Scrum.
11. Demonstrable experience in at least 5 of those:
a. End-point device management
b. Cloud management platforms
c. Configuration management databases
d. Infrastructure-as-a-service architectures
e. Cloud based backup/restore systems
f. Remote server monitoring
g. Cloud based log analysis
h. Big Data architectures
i. Enterprise application markets
j. Hybrid cloud architectures
12. Excellent verbal and written English skills.
13. Willingness to travel from time to time.
14. Self-driven, and ability to work at pace in a dynamic organisation.
Place of work: Rome
Contract: full time with permanent employment contract
specifying in the Object: Recruit PF-KM-SSA
and complete your submission filling-in the
mandatory auto-assessment Form at: https://goo.gl/WRhCgQ