On behalf of our client KONICA MINOLTA, multinational leader in industrial technologies and business solution, we research two
Operations Support Systems Architects
who will join the newly established Workplace Hub R&D Lab in Rome. The candidates will help design solutions spanning a broad range of technology sectors to support and enhance the capabilities of the end-point devices, contributing with their work to the most important innovation programme for Konica Minolta worldwide.
In this role the Operations Support Systems Architects will be responsible for delivery and evolution of a sound and flexible architecture able to define the solution as a core platform of the company.
His/her main accountabilities will be:
- Receive feedback from Enterprise Architects to understand the organizational requirements.
- Help define and review system requirements thinking about possible technical solution alternatives.
- Develop architectural solutions that aligns with business and system requirements.
- Work with other system Architects to ensure the solution will work well with other components.
- Responsible for production of documentation and the handover into implementation.
- Working with multiple stakeholders in a complex, geographically diverse, federated business and IT environment.
Requirements to the position:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, SW/Systems Engineering or equivalent field.
2. Master or PhD in Computer Science, Software/Systems Engineering / Engineering Management or equivalent field is preferred.
3. Good knowledge of system engineering concepts.
4. Preferably certified in architecture, or equivalent proof of architectural knowledge.
5. Previous experience in developing solutions architecture at different level of granularity.
6. Experience in leading complex, cross-functional problem-solving initiatives.
7. Strong understanding of information systems from a holistic perspective; key technologies and limitations; and systems modelling and enterprise frameworks.
8. Experience with service oriented architecture, in particular microservices.
9. Good knowledge of UML and Software Engineering frameworks.
10. Good knowledge of Agile methodologies, in particular Scrum.
11. Demonstrable knowledge in at least 5 of those:
a. End-point device management
b. Cloud management platforms
c. Configuration management databases
d. Infrastructure-as-a-service architectures
e. Cloud based backup/restore systems
f. Remote server monitoring
g. Cloud based log analysis
h. Big Data architectures
i. Enterprise application markets
j. Hybrid cloud architectures
12. Excellent verbal and written English skills.
13. Willingness to travel from time to time.
14. Self-driven, and ability to work at pace in a dynamic organisation.
Place of work: Rome
Contract: full time with permanent employment contract
specifying in the Object: Recruit PF-KM-OSS
and complete your submission filling-in the
mandatory auto-assessment Form at: https://goo.gl/2mXko5