On behalf of our client KONICA MINOLTA, multinational leader in industrial technologies and business solution, we research an
Application Architect, WPH Healthcare development
who will join the newly established Workplace Hub R&D Lab in Rome. The candidate will work in a development team will focus on healthcare applications, contributing with his/her work to the most important innovation programme for Konica Minolta worldwide.
In this role the Application Architect will be responsible for delivery and evolution of a sound and flexible architecture able to provide the requested healthcare related features.
His/her main accountabilities will be:
- Support the business requirements analysis in an innovation context, where requirements rapidly change and technical architecture must evolve accordingly.
- Draft of low-level and detailed software and hardware architecture in line with business requirements and higher level architecture defined by the Solution Architect.
- Work with developers to ensure that code produced matches the architectural design of the system both before development begins and after functioning code is produced.
- Work with team leaders and larger architecture team to identify tasks and objectives per each architectural component.
- Responsible for production of documentation and the handover into appropriate product and sales structure.
Requirements to the position:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, SW/Systems Engineering, Healthcare IT or equivalent field; or equivalent and demonstrable practical experience.
2. Previous experience in developing architecture at different level of granularity, either as an architect or a developer with architectural responsibility.
3. Experience with service oriented architecture, in particular microservices.
4. Experience with healthcare related standards and frameworks:
c. IHE (PIX, PDQ, XDS, XUA, AC)
5. Experience in general messaging concepts and frameworks.
6. Good knowledge of UML and Software Engineering frameworks.
7. Good knowledge of Agile methodologies, in particular Scrum.
8. Excellent verbal and written English skills.
9. Willingness to travel from time to time.
10. Self-driven, and ability to work at pace in a dynamic organisation.
Place of work: Rome
Contract: full time with permanent employment contract
specifying in the Object: Recruit PF-KM-AAH
and complete your submission filling-in the
mandatory auto-assessment Form at: https://goo.gl/jUd8Wc