On behalf of our client KONICA MINOLTA, multinational leader in industrial technologies and business solution, we research an
Architectural Prototype Development Team Leader
who will join the newly established Workplace Hub R&D Lab in Rome. The candidate, as leader of a team of Architectural Prototype Developers focused on key architectural solution alternatives will contribute to the most important innovation programme for Konica Minolta worldwide.
In this role the APDTL will be responsible for proper and detailed technology and architectural choices for the main systems. To this end, APDTL organizes the most efficient use of time and competences of Systems Architects in order to help to select the correct architectural alternative to be used, to develop usable prototypes and frameworks applicable to solutions spanning a broad range of technology sectors (link to an introduction of the platform: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
His/her main accountabilities will be:
- Workplace Hub architectural prototype development team leadership.
- Organise team activities according to agile methodologies.
- Actively participate with an high degree of autonomy in requirements determination, architectural alternatives evaluation, and architectural design.
- Analyse the architectural documents as well as relevant implementations done by other teams.
- Responsible for the handover to the other implementation teams when occour.
- Participate in development when necessary.
- Mentorship and professional growing of the resources assigned.
Requirements to the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, SW/Systems Engineering or equivalent field; or equivalent and demonstrable practical experience.
- Experience in agile software development team leadership.
- Previous experience in developing software in Java and/or .NET.
- Previous experience in developing REST API.
- Good knowledge of Linux, container technologies like Docker, LXD.
- Preferably knowledge in cloud concepts, data centers.
- Preferably experience with virtualization (KVM, OpenStack).
- Preferably networking, shell scripting skills.
- Preferably experience in working in a global organization.
- Solid working experience with service oriented architecture, in particular microservices.
- Good knowledge of UML and Software Engineering frameworks for architectural design.
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies, in particular Scrum.
- Experience in Jira and Confluence.
- Excellent communication, coaching and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Willingness to travel from time to time.
- Self-driven, and ability to work with limited guidance.
- Preferably experience in working at an innovation-oriented environment.
Place of work: Rome
Contract: full time with permanent employment contract
specifying in the Object: Recruit PF-KM-APDTL
and complete your submission filling-in the
mandatory auto-assessment Form at: https://goo.gl/iJR4sN