On behalf of our client KONICA MINOLTA, multinational leader in industrial technologies and business solution, we research an
Agile Team Leader, Digital Self
who will join the newly established Workplace Hub R&D Lab in Rome. The candidate, as leader of a team of Software Developers focused on a set of technologies for “Digital Self” will contribute to the most important innovation programme for Konica Minolta worldwide.
In this role the ATLDS will be responsible for delivery of modules proof of concept and hand over of new technical solutions to sales and product management. To this end, ATLDS organizes the most efficient use of the team's software developers' time and expertise to help develop solutions spanning a broad range of technology sectors focused on applications for human interactions in a digital workplace (link to an introduction to the platform: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
His/her main accountabilities will be:
- Digital Self Development Team leadership.
- Organise team activities according to agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban and/or XP preferred).
- Participation to business analysis to understand client’s needs.
- Deploy proof of concepts into client premises and provide them support.
- Continuous learning of new technologies and frameworks to be tested and applied.
- Write documentations and support the handover into appropriate product and sales structure for successful incubations.
- Mentorship and professional growing of the resources assigned.
Requirements to the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, SW Engineering or equivalent field.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with machine learning and artificial intelligence concepts ranging from simple data analysis through to decision support technologies.
- Solid experience as Team Leader and or Project Management (Certification desirable but not necessary) with line management and budget management responsibilities.
- A minimum of two years' experience in an Agile software development environment working as an Agile Coach, Agility Master, Scrum Master or similar role.
- Proven "hands-on" software developer experience of developing applications that use machine learning or artificial intelligence systems. Accustomed to developing reusable components with well-defined interfaces.
- An understanding of product development and product feature prioritisation.
- Expert knowledge of Jira and Confluence (Atlassian Toolchain).
- A working knowledge of Kanban, Scrum, TDD, CD and XP practices.
- Excellent communication and coaching skills.
- Knowledge of Application Servers (e.g. WSO2, Tomcat or WebLogic).
- Proven experience of developing software within a well-defined development process. Fully familiar with the tools and techniques used.
- A team player committed to getting the job done in a timely and quality driven manner.
- Proven design and development skills, using some or all of the following technologies / languages / environments / concepts: Java, Linux, OO Design, Containers.
- An understanding of Security principles and best practices with regard to Security.
- Strong Test Driven Development experience.
- Experience with Virtualization, VoIP, cloud technologies and/or micro services architecture will be highly regarded.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Self-driven, and ability to work at pace in a dynamic organisation.
Place of work: Rome
Contract: full time with permanent employment contract
specifying in the Object: Recruit PF-KM-ATLDS
and complete your submission filling-in the
mandatory auto-assessment Form at: https://goo.gl/36g9WJ