On behalf of our client KONICA MINOLTA, multinational leader in industrial technologies and business solution, we research an
who will join the newly established Workplace Hub R&D Lab in Rome. The candidate, as leader of a team of System Engineers giving assistance to software development teams, will contribute to the most important innovation programme for Konica Minolta worldwide.
In this role the EL will be responsible for delivery and evolution of specific systems implementation and configuration, strongly cooperating with development teams for the success of the realisations. For that aim, EL organises the most efficient use of time and skills of the System Engineers to meet the development teams’ requests, and maintains control over output and knowledge generated by the System Engineers during their engagements on the development teams (link to an introduction to the platform: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
His/her main accountabilities will be:
- System Engineering Team leadership.
- Resource allocation of System Engineers to software development teams as requested by Team Leads.
- Maintenance of documentation and other engineering output for effective sharing across engineering engagements.
- Work with team leaders and larger architecture team to identify engineering tasks and objectives before it becomes an issue.
- Continuous learning of new technologies and frameworks to be tested and applied.
- Mentorship and professional growing of the resources assigned.
Requirements to the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, SW/Systems Engineering or equivalent field; or equivalent and demonstrable practical experience.
- Have a sound understanding of large-scale IT systems with specific experience of developing high performance processing, combined with the Systems Development Life Cycle knowledge to support these key business critical systems.
- Experience as Team Leader and or Project Management (Certification desirable but not necessary) with line management and budget management responsibilities.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in an Agile software development environment working as an Agile Coach, Agility Master, Scrum Master or similar role.
- In-depth “hands-on” engineering experience in developing large software focused projects.
- An understanding of product development and product feature prioritisation.
- Expert knowledge of Jira and Confluence (Atlassian Toolchain).
- Good knowledge of UML and Software Engineering frameworks.
- A working knowledge of Kanban, Scrum, TDD, CD and XP practices.
- Excellent communication and coaching skills.
- A team player committed to getting the job done in a timely and quality driven manner.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Willingness to travel from time to time.
- Self-driven, and ability to work at pace in a dynamic organisation.
Place of work: Rome
Contract: full time with permanent employment contract
specifying in the Object: Recruit PF-KM-EL
and complete your submission filling-in the
mandatory auto-assessment Form at: https://goo.gl/hJgzjm